Tosolini Amaretto Saliza Liqueurs 70 cl
- Warm and enveloping notes of honey an candied apricot. A beautiful nose of freshly ground almonds, toffee and orange peel. Light, delicious and rounded on the palate with a fresh almond sweetness that leads to a long, candied finish.Silky and velvety.
- Authentic 100% natural Amaretto made by macerating and distilling almonds in grape based spirit made at the distillery and adding just enough sugar to balance
- Delicious straight or served over ice as an after dinner liqueur but also retains it’s aromatic intensity when mixed- making for fantastic cocktails!
- Named after the Salizada del Pignatter in Venice, under whose arch a red heart-shaped stone is set: legend has it that couples go together will be in love forever
- Bepi Tosolini are a third generation family producer based just outside Udine in the Friuli region of Italy. At their distillery they focus on making high quality traditional Italian spirits and liqueurs using methods passed down through the generations.
- Made without the addition of artificial colours or flavours