Marstons Classic Assorted Ales, 12 x 500 ml
- Banks’ Bitter 3.8% – deep gold in colour, classic easy-drinking ale with a distinctive crisp bitter flavour.
- Brakspear Bitter 3.4% – amber in colour, the initial taste of malt and well-hopped bitterness dissolves into a bittersweet and fruity flavour. Wychwood Hobgoblin 5.2% – a full-bodied, ruby beer with chocolate and toffee malt flavours balanced by a bitter and overall fruity, mischievous character.
- Jennings Cumberland Ale 4.0% – a supreme and refreshing golden ale with unique character and slightly citrus aftertaste.
- Marston’s Pedigree 4.5% – a fascinating aroma and palate of biscuity malt, spicy hops and gentle fruitiness, all overlain with the light sulphury note that comes from the natural Burton spring water. Ringwood Boondoggle 4.2% – a delicious blonde fruity ale with a hop and citrus aroma.
- All the beers are brewed in the UK, with Brakspear and Wychwood being brewed in Witney near Oxford, Ringwood in the New Forest, Marston’s in Burton on Trent, and Jennings in Cockermouth which is in the Lake District.
- Presentation box not included. Due to carrier network constraints, the product is shipped in standard safety packaging